Hours and Location
The Valley of the Kings is not open to the general public! You must be a member to visit.
Only members and their guests are allowed to enter the property.
Please learn more about how to become a member of The Valley of the Kings if you would like to visit our sanctuary.
When are we open?
Valley of the Kings Sanctuary’s is open to its members and their guests on Saturdays and Sundays by appointment only.
Current paid Membership is required, bring your Membership Card with you, you will not be able to enter without it.
- Masks are required when you enter the sanctuary. If you do not have a mask, we will have masks available for purchase $5 ea. This is for the safety of our volunteers and animals.
- Appointments are REQUIRED and tours will be limited to 60 mins.
*Email : email@example.com or text (262)206-1401 request cut-off is each Thursday, 6pm. Provide your name, contact number, and if we can text a response or if you prefer an email,
Provide the date & time you wish to visit & how many in your group ( max allowed is 6). You will then be contacted by text or email with a confirmation or other available times for that date or option for a future date if your choice is not available..
If no times are available, we will ask if you wish to schedule a future date and time. Please do not assume your request is confirmed until you receive a text or email confirming your date and time.
- Tour times will be Saturday & Sunday’s, 60 minutes per tour.
Available Tour times are: (1:30-2:30) (2:45-3:45) (4:00-5:00) . Please be on time.
- If there is a tour prior to your appointed time, you will need to wait outside of the gate until the prior tour has departed.
Once the tour group has left the parking lot, you may enter to park. This is to prevent loitering while you wait for your tour.
- Each tour group will be limited to a maximum of 6 people. This is to allow safe social distancing and safety for our tour guide.
- *Any food for the big cats and bears must remain in unopened prepackaged containers if you want your food fed to the animals
by the tour guide during your tour.
*Any opened food or pre-made treats/sandwiches will have to be “quarantined” for 3 days and will be fed at a later date.
- If you are not feeling well, have a fever, exhibiting ANY Covid-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, Please STAY HOME. We will also be asking you these questions at the gate before you enter.
The above Rules & changes are to protect the owners of Valley of the Kings, the volunteers and our precious animals from any possible Covid-19 exposure.
These Rules will be followed through 2020 and 2021.
Thank you for your understanding and for respecting our right to protect the animals & workers of Valley of the Kings
Respectfully, Jill, Jim and all of us at VOTK.
The Sanctuary is closed on the following holidays:
New Years Day
4th of July
Rules to follow
Please read the Valley of the Kings New Member Guide before visiting our sanctuary. All members and their guests must follow these rules when visiting or volunteering at the sanctuary. Failure to follow the rules could cost you your membership! Adherence to the rules helps ensure a safe and happy experience for both you and the animals.
Map to the Sanctuary
Valley of the Kings Sanctuary is located just outside of Darien, WI at W7593 Townhall Rd, Sharon, WI 53585.
Visit our Hours & Location page for more information on our location and hours of operation.
Remember you must show your valid membership card at the gate to visit with the animals.