Are you wondering how you can best help the amazing animals at The Valley of the Kings? By becoming an active member of our family! Our organization is supported entirely by donations from good, caring people just like you. Our costs are increasing every day, and we need your help!
You can be a member of The Valley of the Kings as an individual, a family, and more!
- $75 for 6 months
- $150 for a full year
- $100 for 6 months
- $200 for a full year
- 1/2 price membership for seniors age 63+
- $50 per month – Special Angel
- $100 per month – Guardian Angel
- $200 per month – Archangel
- $5,000 for a lifetime individual membership
- $10,000 for a lifetime corporate membership
Don’t forget: you can form a special relationship with an individual animal by sponsoring a lion, tiger, bear, or one of our other rescued animals!
Please be aware that we cannot accept VOTK Membership payments at the sanctuary and that all membership applications MUST be sent through the U.S. Mail.
Mail VOTK Membership Form & Check to:
Valley of the Kings Sanctuary & Retreat
W7593 Townhall Rd.
Sharon, WI 53585
- Click the icon above and log into your PayPal account, or set up your own personal PayPal account (it’s free). If you’re making a new account, simply connect a credit card or checking account to your PayPal account and you’re ready to go!
- Then, click on “send money”, enter the recipient’s e-mail address — email@example.com — and the amount of money you want to send. Once you’ve sent your payment, VOTK will receive a conformation email.
Members of VOTK and their families will enjoy the following privileges after becoming a member of our family:
- Visiting privileges on weekends, after 1:30 p.m.
- The chance to support a group wholly dedicated to the care and preservation of abandoned, abused, and unwanted animals.
- Meeting the animals and getting to know them is a thrill you’ll never forget. If you live too far to visit, you can also get to know everybody through our newsletter, “The Pug Mark”, which is sent free of charge to every member. In each issue, we try to profile one or more of the animals, with photos and stories to bring you up-to-date on all the recent happenings.